Netmask error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netmask error

Good morning, my name is Martin, I'm new to the forum. My fr24 receiver already go 3 times that does not assign network mask. in network configuration has the 255.255.255.0 but the left with 192.168.1.125 if I remember correctly, someone happened? thank you very much greetings from Uruguay

Hi, is any idea still happening to me?
    Thank you

Comment

This can happen when your receiver is not able to connect to internet (FR24 servers). Usually you see incorrect Mask when it's running locally on the network but not able to connect to the servers. What's your FR24 receiver alias?
      --

Comment

Hi, thanks for answering, my radar is F-SULS2.
        This is a red sub mark 192.168.1.225, and you should be 255.255.255.0, do you know what is FR24 error?

Comment

NETWORK CONFIG:

IP: 192.168.1.170 NETMASK: 192.168.1.255
          GW: 192.168.1.2
          DNS1: 8.8.8.8
          DNS2: 8.8.4.4

Comment

Double check your gateway if that's correct. If you have forced static IP with correct settings then receiver will use the NETMASK entered there but if its not able to connect to FR24 servers for some reason, in correct NETMASK will be shown. Or are you behind a firewall?
            --

Comment

it's all good and it always worked like that but it happens every so often and now there's no way I connect

Comment

It seems like there is some kind of a network issue if it works with these settings. Maybe check your firewall if you have any installed.
                --

Comment

I do not have a firewall installed. Change red cable just in case. the ip is fixed all fixed

Comment

Best option would be to email support seeing that you're hosting one of FR24's boxes.

Comment

Working...
                    X