Column at left side of web page not wide enough in certain browsers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Column at left side of web page not wide enough in certain browsers

When I visit the FlightRadar24 web site and click on a specific flight a column is opened on the left side of the screen that provides detailed information about the flight such as departure time, estimated arrival time, speed, altitude, etc. I am finding that in some browsers this column is not quite wide enough to display all the information presented. I've noticed this problem in both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer (latest version in each case). Yes, I am aware that Internet Explorer is not recommended. My preferred browser is actually Edge, but when I noticed the problem I tested Internet Explorer just to see if it is also affected and found that it is. I installed Chrome just to test this and the problem does not occur in Chrome.

Are there any known solutions for this when using Edge, maybe a particular font that I need to install?

Additional Information:

Test System #1
    I am running Windows 10 v 1803 (latest version) with all the latest updates.
    Graphics Adapter: Nvidia GeForce 1050Ti
    Display Resolution: 2560 x 1440

Test System #2
    The second machine I have tested on is an HP Spectre x360 model BL012DX laptop with HD Graphics 620 and a 3840 x 2160 (4k) display resolution. The same issue is evident there.
Working...
X