Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I use one ADS-B antenna to feed Flightradar24 and as well as to Flightaware ?

Passenger
    +abd567 Is there any way to Protect my Radar Antenna from Lightning and Thunder , I'm Little bit Scared ��������⛈⛈ on that Please reply as soon as possible

pramodhBraj:

Good news, Flightaware allows the data from Flightfeeder to be fed to other sites.

https://flightaware.com/adsb/faq#sharing

Can I share data from the FlightFeeder with other sites?

Sure! FlightAware encourages the sharing of all available ADS-B data for maximum collaboration and sharing within the community. However we ask that MLAT data not be used for commercial purposes.
    So with this permission, you can feed data of Flightfeeder to FlightRadar24 provided you dont make any modification to their supplied hardware and software. How this is possible? Simple. Only requirement is that your Flightfeeder and Pi should be connected to same network/router.

On your Pi you dont need a dvbt dongle or antenna. Just install fr24 feeder, and configure flightradar24 feeder as given below, and your Pi/fr24feeder will pull data from Flightfeeder through network.

Configuration of fr24feeder on Pi
    Receiver: ModeS Beast (TCP)
    Host/IP: local-ip-of-flightfeeder:30005

You can find local-ip-of-flightfeeder from flightfeeder screen, or your flightaware stats page https://flightaware.com/adsb/stats/user/ . You must be logged in to your flightaware account when visiting this site . The local-ip-of-pi will be something like 192.168.0.12
    Last edited by abcd567; 2018-06-09 at 05:11.

Passenger
    +abcd567 Woohoo!! Yay Tysm I'm upsetted completely Now I'm enjoying this condition Yeah!! Then I'm gonna to access full features of FR24 yay My leg is not on Earth I'm now flying on Space Again tysm buddy I now bookmarked this page

Passenger
    Hi Hello!@abcd567 I just received my FlightFeeder. I do have the Question How can I install multiple Image files such like Pi24 , Radarbox pi and Planefinders on same SD Card will that conflict with each other? Or Do I wants to Install the Extracted image files on Seperate folders on Same SD Cards Will that work? Please help me

Thanks

[QUOTE I already have DVB-T Dongle to I thought By Cutting the middle part of their's Antenna's cable and adding another Coaxial cable to antenna and Making the Antenna's cable to Bypass the signals to Both Feeders (i.e) One section of cable to FlightFeeder and another part of Cable to my Raspberry pi3 Via DVB-T Dongle Is that possible?[/QUOTE]

Use an antenna power splitter.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.