No announcement yet.

Feeder stats reporting downtime, mlat/fr24 link/ server disconnected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks that after modifications on server side feeder bandwith limit is too narrow. My best feeder looks to be online only in the night, worst one almost always.
    Worst.JPG

Best.JPG
    Don't modify your settings, just wait for action on server.
    Once again I can say "Never touch running system" and "Better is enemy of good".
    Last edited by MDA; 2018-06-16, 16:37.

Comment

Upload stats not being reported on FR24 Statistics page

I too am experiencing the same problem with the upload stats not being reported correctly. The FRFEED is running the latest versions on a Raspi. The included graphic shows when I first experienced the problem a few days ago (15th June 2018). This has been running successfully for months.

8616 FR24 Upload Statistics.jpg

Comment

One or two words more from fr24 staff would have been very appreciated.
        That would have stopped people looking for unexistent problems on their stations
        meanwhile the issue is server-side. As usual (I saw that in the past yet, eg. when
        the last feeder update broke all installations) all the support comes from the
        community, not from who makes business of our feeds. Very disappointing,
        just my 2 cent opinion.

Comment

Unanswered queries on Facebook also.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Paperfriend View Post
            One or two words more from fr24 staff would have been very appreciated.
            If feed to FR24 is broken, who is the looser?
            Me? No, not of course.
            FR24? Yes of course, especially if it is epidemic.
            If they dont care, I care the least.

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post
              If feed to FR24 is broken, who is the looser?
              Me? No, not of course.
              FR24? Yes of course, especially if it is epidemic.
              If they dont care, I care the least.
              Hi abcd567,

We all having the same issue. As per your description, yes, we are not the looser. We are contributing data to them FREE by using our own equipment's but they are not appreciated it. Even if you email them to report something and pending their reply really takes time. My record was they replied me the email almost 3 weeks after I sent out.

They won't care what is going on outside of their world.

Before I had the Raspberry Pi to feed data to them, I did requested an official feeder from them and they refused to approve my application with reason of there already feeders in my location. Thank you for the..... We will consider additional unit for your location if .....

I will see what will happen next. My feeders' are all connected to internet, if they are not doing any fix to their servers or ... Not our fault.

Code:
              root@DietPi:~# sudo fr24feed-status
              [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
              [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2018-06-17 00:20:38.
              [FAIL] FR24 Link: unknown ... failed!
              [ ok ] Receiver: connected (24749 MSGS/0 SYNC).
              [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!
              root@DietPi:~#
              root@DietPi:~#
              Regards.
              Last edited by fungsaihou; 2018-06-17, 00:22.

Comment

And a slight change to windows logs, Along with the prior connect failures

[feed][i]sent 11,0 AC
                [feed][i]sent 11,0 AC
                [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                [feed][i]sent 11,0 AC
                [feed][i]sent 11,0 AC
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Now the windows logs are similar to the RPi logs. In RPi Logs I found a pattern:

2018-06-16 15:40:53 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:40:33 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:40:18 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:40:07 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:40:02 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]

2018-06-16 15:30:53 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:30:32 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:30:17 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:30:07 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:30:01 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]

2018-06-16 15:20:52 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:20:32 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:20:16 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:20:06 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-16 15:20:01 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  It goes on for hours and hours that way.
                  Last edited by neroon79; 2018-06-17, 08:12.

Comment

Hi,
                    same issue here, well, not at all.

I have 2 feeder, one of them is working well:
                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dehcvxrow48iy1q/99.jpg?dl=0
                    and the other one shows the same issue other people report:
                    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sa14yzbxv8t7pjg/100.jpg?dl=0

The first (99) is a newer installation witch i set up last sunday (10.5.2018). The second one is setup a few weeks before with the better antenna and location.
                    Maybee that will help !?
                    T-ETID100
                    Raspberry Pi 3, Jetvision USB Dongle

Comment

I figured out, that my station shows the orange uptime bar as soon as the aircraft count drops below thirty something aircraft, which is only the case between 23:30UTC and 4:00UTC.
                      Last edited by neroon79; 2018-06-17, 08:11.

Comment

Maybe we wouldn't have these issues of posts being deleted or blocked if FR24 took the trouble to read this thread and post a reply?

Some are beginning to question it's commitment to the many thousands of "volunteers" who freely share their data, electricity and Internet bandwidth to underpin FR24's commercial activities and associated revenue streams.

I have the same issue with my stats.

C'mon Mike, you at least owe us a reply and an assurance this will be fixed soon.
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                          Maybe we wouldn't have these issues of posts being deleted or blocked if FR24 took the trouble to read this thread and post a reply?

Some are beginning to question it's commitment to the many thousands of "volunteers" who freely share their data, electricity and Internet bandwidth to underpin FR24's commercial activities and associated revenue streams.

I have the same issue with my stats.

C'mon Mike, you at least owe us a reply and an assurance this will be fixed soon.
                          I can't but think this will be on the chopping block next. Chat is gone, this is clearly taking up server space that isn't monitored - most links have now been adjusted to point to contact support email/contact page (fine by me..)

Comment

TCP ec2-54-79-112-149:8099 ESTABLISHED
                            [fr24feed.exe]
                            TCP ec2-54-187-34-191:http TIME_WAIT

So my remote connections are Amazon AWS http://geoiplookup.net/ip/54.79.112.149 not cloudflare like I thought were doing front end.

Now to find if they are being hammered by the myphpadmin exploits going on at present.

Comment

Above can be seen with Windows and netstat -n and netstat -b

Comment

Signs stuff is broken

Online:
                                18 members and 276 guests

Comment

Working...
                                X