No announcement yet.

Feeder stats reporting downtime, mlat/fr24 link/ server disconnected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per my paste in the feeder thread, (from a windows install) there is frequent disconnects to the upload server for a period. This will likely lead to holes in stats and uploads in general sporadically

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I am seeing the same thing in the U.K., this is from an FR box not a Pi or windows install.802FDD81-E1F4-4D13-A119-590408C36AD5.jpg
      FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Indeed it all started Thursday morning.
        Until today.
        Disabled IPV6 still the same.

Any information from Flightradar itself?
        Any news or progress in finding the cause ?

Comment

I have the same problem with my FR box since thursday noon.
          Attached Files

Comment

Same situation from NL, no IPv6, 2 other feeds 100% uptime
            flightradar.JPG

Comment

Same over here, stopped feeding since 9:13 thursday. Re-installed and got errno: 101 as mentioned before.
              Last edited by keukenrol; 2018-06-16, 09:57.

Comment

Same here in NL. Since thursday problems with the stats, but it's still feeding if I look at FR24 Feeder Status.

Comment

Since it started on the 14th i see a lot of these messages in my log.

2018-06-14 11:39:55 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-14 11:48:45 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-14 11:48:56 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-14 11:49:11 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]
                  2018-06-14 11:49:31 | [e]HTTP Response: [HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden]

Beside of these just normal log entries as usual.

Comment

You are not the only one Erik.
                    I bet that everyone is having that entries in their log since thursday morning...

Ingo

Comment

It's different for windows.

But quite clear the feed portion is being force-closed remotely.

[feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
                      [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
                      send - failed to send 12 + 68 bytes in mode 0, code -1: No error
                      [feed][i]sent 1,0 AC
                      [feed][n]disconnected
                      [feed][n]waiting 9 seconds
                      2018-06-16 23:03:46.959+12:00 | 2056 | warning | aircraft send failed with code
                      -1, meta length 1

Might get a response here if everyone mailbombed the support HD and overloaded it... It is the official means afterall
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Same here in France till thursday 10:00 UTC.

Try this :
                        - disable IPv6
                        - purge fr24seed package and reinstall then reboot

Same problem, 0% uptime, status offline in data sharing...

sudo fr24feed-status
                        [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
                        [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp: 2018-06-16 11:33:25.
                        [FAIL] FR24 Link: unknown ... failed!
                        [ ok ] Receiver: connected (3282134 MSGS/0 SYNC).
                        [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!

Comment

It's pretty clear - Trying to do things to fix it won't help. So don't or you may risk breaking your installs further (Pi)

Nor will confirming where in the world everyone is or how long for that you've seen it - looks like everyone is

FR24 use content distribution around the world as an intermediate way to increase load speed etc. This can have it's downfall for ensuring realtime data connections are live if something small goes wrong, as we're now seeing.

Comment

Considering the fact, that the uptime for every single station on that website flightradar24.com/share-statistics decreases by 24h every 24h I would say: It is everyone affected.

I had contact to support an we went through my install to figure out if the problem is related to my end. With regard to last E-Mail I received I would say it is not!

So, as Oblivian stated: Don't touch your install. You can't fix the statistics issue on your end. It is FR24 side related.

As the FR24 website is still full of aircraft the upload must still be working for most of all stations.

Ingo

Comment

abcd567,

to disable IPV6 helps if the link fails ( sudo fr24feed-status not all green/ok), but -as far as i know- it does not solve the issue this thread was originally about.

It was about the fact, that a station is stated online (sudo fr24feed-status all green/ok), aircraft are uploaded to FR24 but the statistics website shows an uptime of 0% up to 20-30% per day and the daily avaiability bar showing scattered sections of availability.

Ingo
                              Last edited by neroon79; 2018-06-16, 13:40.

Comment

I check my feed by command fr24feed-status , and if everything shows OK, I am happy and dont do anything else.

I never visit my stats page, and this saves me from unnecessary frustration and irritation.

Comment

Working...
                                X