Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with OPFA & OPIS ground traffic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with OPFA & OPIS ground traffic.

Hi, Admin!

OPFA ground traffic hasn't been working since many months. OPIS is new one, its ground traffic is also nothing.

I've tweeted many times to flightradar24 to please do something to resume OPFA ground traffic but I don't know why they don't do this. Even they don't reply as well. I'm anxious.

I request here in forum to please tell me the reason of this and resolve it.

Regards,

Qasim
    Faisalabad.

Because people have turned off their receivers and there is no data to therefore show?

They'll ignore it as its in the FAQ

Last week Flightradar24 had coverage in my area, but not any more. Why?
    Flightradar24 is a network of receivers around the world. Some receivers are online 24/7 and others are only online from time to time. There are many reasons why a receiver could be offline. There can be a technical problem with the receiver, antenna, or Internet connection. There is also a possibility that the owner of the receiver has closed down their receiver. With over 13,000 receivers connected to the network, Flightradar24 cannot tell why different receivers are offline, and when they will be back online. If you want to ensure coverage in your area, see 'How can I increase coverage in my area?' above to learn about hosting a receiver.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Because people have turned off their receivers and there is no data to therefore show?

They'll ignore it as its in the FAQ
      You're very right Oblivian!

I wanna tell you that the receiver OPFA1 handles the ground traffic of OPFA Airport. First of all it remains off due to electricity shortage in Pakistan but many times, when it gets ON then it doesn't shows ground traffic. Can you plz tell how it would work again for ground traffic?

Comment

Hi Qasim, once again the FAQ question answers everything that can be said in this matter.

Last week Flightradar24 had coverage in my area, but not any more. Why?
        Flightradar24 is a network of receivers around the world. Some receivers are online 24/7 and others are only online from time to time. There are many reasons why a receiver could be offline. There can be a technical problem with the receiver, antenna, or Internet connection. There is also a possibility that the owner of the receiver has closed down their receiver. With over 13,000 receivers connected to the network, Flightradar24 cannot tell why different receivers are offline, and when they will be back online. If you want to ensure coverage in your area, see 'How can I increase coverage in my area?' above to learn about hosting a receiver.

Comment

Working...
        X