My RPI disapeared from my network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My RPI disapeared from my network

Since yesterday my Raspberry Pi suddenly disapeared from my network - it is cabled, and the LED's shows everything is normal, but I am unable to detect it on my network and therefor my client is offline. I have checked the cables, connections etc.

Disconnect power, wait for few minutes, then reconnect power. Now check again if it appeared on your network.

Comment

I have tried that - no success.

Comment

The big question is what is the power/status LEDs doing

My bets on full SD, or corrupted. Which means start again.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Probably time for a monitor or TV attachment to view startup

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            The big question is what is the power/status LEDs doing

My bets on full SD, or corrupted. Which means start again.
            I think You are right - corrupted SD-card - I was even unable to re-format it.

Comment

Try the official tool. Windows will often not be able to go as low-level. But I have repaired a few with this

Comment

Just ordered a new one - lets see if this solves my trouble. :-)

Comment

So - now I got my new card - formatted and reiwrote the image, but when I turn my RPI on, onle the red LED turns on, and still no RPI on my network. The funny thing is, that with my old card all LED's turns on.

EDIT: Out of a sudden it boots with my new card - seems problem is solved!
                  Last edited by Howie1; 2018-05-04, 00:40.

Comment

Working...
                  X