Problems feeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems feeding

Hello everybody. I am new to ADS-B and I am having trouble with FR24 feeder and a jetvision USB dongle:
    ADS-B USB Dongle (R820T2) without Indoor Antenna

In fr24feed I get:

[reader][i]Connecting to DVBT receiver via (exe://mr-dump1090.exe --net --device-index 1 --raw)
    [reader][i]Connected to the receiver, configuring
    [reader][i]Configured, processing messages
    [reader][i]Connection terminated

I added this argument ''--net --device-index 1 --raw'' as I read in a thread of this forum because when I open mr-dump I get that Realtek, RTL2838UHIDIR has SN 1.

I have libusbK drivers installed via zadig. Of course, I do not have running RTL1090 while trying to feed but when I open it, it shows messages from the dongle and I can even see aircraft in ADSBSCOPE.

Any ideas to solve this?

Thanks in advance

You mean you have a separate instance of dump1090 running at the same time when you run fr24 software? If yes then you can't have two instances of dump1090 accessing the dongle at the same time.
    --

Comment

No, as I said: “Of course, I do not have running RTL1090 while trying to feed”.
      Anyway, I solved it by selecting the beast option.

Comment

I wasn't referring to RTL1090 but another instance of dump1090. That option works if you have a decoder decoding data but glad to hear that the problem has been solved
        --

Comment

Working...
        X