Tracking and Filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking and Filters

Just noticed that nearly all recent flights are showing a period of "estimated" tracking this morning, over areas of the UK and Ireland covered by tons of feeders. Was there an outage processing uploaded data?

And filters aren't working. See attached, Chrome browser.
    Attached Files
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Thanks for highlighting this for us! Unfortunately we are unable to discuss our current network state and offer specific details about radars. That said, rest assured we are constantly working towards improving and maintaining our coverage, and if any radars are down, our dedicated team will work on getting them back up as quickly as possible! Bear with us

Regarding the filters, I can see in your screenshot that the "enable filters" button is off, do you have any errors when switching it on? Does the button not move at all or does it have no impact?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by JuanFR24 View Post
      Unfortunately we are unable to discuss our current network state and offer specific details about radars.
      There was a time when Mike would be more than happy to admit if there were an outage. It definitely looks like there was a (global) issue around 07:12 - 07:40 UTC today.

Originally posted by JuanFR24 View Post
      Regarding the filters, I can see in your screenshot that the "enable filters" button is off,
      My bad, I'd been testing a couple of things and forgot to enable it again.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
      X