Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aubergine mode over South Korea + Japan

Hi all,

Was wondering why, whilst using the aubergine(dark) mode on the FR24 Website i see the following

Its as expected at a higher zoom level, but it goes back to 'light' after you zoom in... Tried taking weather etc, etc, away. Still the same

Screenshots attached.

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 04.51.11.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 06.13.21.jpg

Cheers

What are you wanting explained? Is it the "blocks" or the precipitation display?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Sorry for any confusion and we can confirm this is an issue with Google Maps and South Korea, that affects our site (since we use Google Maps services). It is my understanding that due to some specific restrictions, Google Maps has limited functionality in South Korea and this translates into the issue seen in your screenshots I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanFR24 View Post
        Sorry for any confusion and we can confirm this is an issue with Google Maps and South Korea, that affects our site (since we use Google Maps services). It is my understanding that due to some specific restrictions, Google Maps has limited functionality in South Korea and this translates into the issue seen in your screenshots I'm afraid.
        Hi Juan
        Thanks for replying and confirming the issue, its a weird one. Possibly that your not allowed to overlay the dark/blue layer after a certain zoom level over South Korea.
        Cheers again.
        John

Comment

Working...
        X