Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D-View error on Win7/32-bit pc, firefox browser

Hi,
    I have 2 PC's,both with Windows7, one a 64bit (called PC1), the other a 32bit (PC2).

Firefox browser actual version.
    Flightradar works fine on PC1, 3D-View as well.

On PC2, Flightradar works ok, but if I start 3D-View mode,some error messages occurrs.

I have copied the messages in a document:

Flightradar on PC Windows 32-bit

I have clicked D-View Symbol

Message 1 occurred:

BROWSER COMPATIBILITY WARNING
    3D view is not compatible with your current web browser.
    Some functionality may not work as intended or may cause your browser to crash.
    We recommend installing Google Chrome for best experience.

I understand, start 3D view anyway

Then I have started 3D

Message 2:

We are sorry
    3D view has stopped working. Please close and reopen 3D view to resume. If this happens again we suggest lowering your quality settings or try another browser

Error constructing CesiumWidget.

Some links included, but they are not allowed for me, to copy in this thread....

Closed Flightradarsite

Thanks for help
    Thanks

Bussard

Hey Bussard, sorry to hear about these issues (with one of your computers, at least). In this case, based on your comments, looks like the 3D view software detected that your browser is not compatible with webgl, we encourage you to first ensure your current browser is updated to its latest version, or try using a different browser to see if this corrects the issue. Alternatively, you can try to check and update/install the latest GPU drivers in your computer, to help with this issue.

Should you still have problems, you can email support@fr24.com and we'll do our best to help you.

Comment

Hi Juan,
      I have posted some new informations last week to support@fr24.com as you recommended

But no answer or feedback received.
      Question:
      What is the difference if I write here in this (opened) thread or send my questions to email address above (support@fr24.com) ?
      Thanks

Bussard

Comment

Originally posted by Bussard View Post
        Hi Juan,
        I have posted some new informations last week to support@fr24.com as you recommended

But no answer or feedback received.
        Question:
        What is the difference if I write here in this (opened) thread or send my questions to email address above (support@fr24.com) ?
        You will get more personalised 1:1 help with the email than here where other users may have different answers.

Also note the email needs to be @flightradar24.com - mail for fr24.com appears to not work now.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hey! As oblivian said, it's just for a more personalised approach, also because we may ask you questions about your browser and computer, ask for screenshots and other data that some people are not comfortable sharing in a public forum.

I can confirm that support@fr24.com is the correct address, I have just tested it from my personal email and we have received my message, any emails to support@fr24.com should come through as normal, I'm sorry of it wasn't the case! You can also use the the Contact Us page here https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us

If you prefer to continue through the forum, it's not a problem.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information! It's very strange, as I understand you have tried different browsers to no avail, and that the test included in the link for webgl worked.

We think this could be a compatibility issue with your graphic card and Cesium (one of the technologies used to create the enhanced 3d view). As we use 3rd party software to recreate part of this feature, I'm afraid we are unable to confirm it will work with all systems / graphics cards. We encourage you to update your GPU drivers to their latest version as this may be causing this error.

I have also located the email sent to our Support team, I will reply to that message as well.

Comment

Hi,
              I have checked the graphic-card with dxdiag tool.
              This are the (saved) informations

I guess that I have no chance, because there is a simple VGA Card.
              But anyway, I look forward for your response.
              Thanks and regards
              Ruedi
              Attached Files
              Thanks

Bussard

Comment

Working...
              X