Define this radar code ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Define this radar code ??

I've been tracking flights around my area in southwestern Ontario in Canada, when I clicked on a yellow plane icon, this is what it says for what the radar was tracking it, R273c, Anyone can identify this oddball. I have never seen any alieas radar of this nature, not sure if it is just an annomoly or what.

This is indeed an odd one! We believe this is a radarcape without a sharing key, and it will eventually disappear. However please note this is simply our best guess, as we would be unable to confirm this with certainty! I hope this helps clarify this a little

Comment

I'm pretty sure the "R" codes are temporary ones until the new feed gets assigned a permanent one.

Edit. Just found the post:

I have just noticed a new feeder in the USA covering parts of the states of Colorado, Texas and Tennessee all with the feeding code T-FAX. Any info on this/these feeders?
      Last edited by Anmer; 2018-04-17, 07:42.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

There was one of these R codes around Melbourne, Australia for the best part of 12 months a couple of years ago. One day it just vanished but I have no idea what it changed to, if anything.

Comment

Working...
        X