Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feed Flightaware data to FR24 using PC

Flight attendant
    Didn't cross my mind that that was the situation, but agree that perhaps that is what is being asked. Shall not worry about giving a quick reply to questions in the future.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Didn't cross my mind that that was the situation, but agree that perhaps that is what is being asked. Shall not worry about giving a quick reply to questions in the future.
    More heads better than 1. But also a firm believer of those asking for help to help those helping. If ya catch my drift.

Bit open ended and prone to mixups when they ask short 1liners over providing everything up front
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    More heads better than 1. But also a firm believer of those asking for help to help those helping. If ya catch my drift.

Bit open ended and prone to mixups when they ask short 1liners over providing everything up front
    Unfortunately there are one or two that are too keen to jump in and 'wipe the bums' of those that don't do any basic work. Although I make allowances if language may be an issue.

Super Moderator
    Me? Guilty I know. That's why I tried to pigeon English with pictures first. (User from afar, suspect by screenshot req even that wasn't received as intended)

Unsure if we'll get a response. Also tried to ask the same of a 2014 thread with old uploader app and modesmixer users were fiddling with on an sbs-x

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2018-04-16 at 21:07.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Passenger
    Here is my .ini file settings
    receiver="beast-tcp"

fr24key= removed by me

host="127.0.0.1:30005"

bs="yes"

raw="yes"

logmode="1"

windowmode="0"

mpx="yes"

mlat="yes"

mlat-without-gps="yes"