Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Flightradar24 ADS-B install - working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    If you go to the FR24 web page there's a Log in option on the top right menu. If you log in using the same email address as used for thr free FR24 receiver application, you should be able to see your status "My data sharing" which will show if your online or not.

If your status is basic, I suspect you're not uploading data. Contact FE24 Support.
    Cheers Anmer,

I have mailed support as it appears my data is not being logged at their end yet?

Weekends, huh?
    Last edited by Marlin.45; 2018-04-15, 15:03.
    Radar code - F-EGFH1 Locator square IO81BW GPS Position: 51.9459,-3.9112 70.0m

Comment

I have been assured by tech support that all should be working very soon. Apparently the issue was an incorrect MAC code at FR24's end on their documentation.

The level of FR24 membership has also updated to 'Business'.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlin.45 View Post
        I have been assured by tech support that all should be working very soon. Apparently the issue was an incorrect MAC code at FR24's end on their documentation.

The level of FR24 membership has also updated to 'Business'.
        Glad to hear its fixed. Now can you do something about the trees that are decimating my coverage!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
          Glad to hear its fixed. Now can you do something about the trees that are decimating my coverage!!! :-)
          A chainsaw is your friend in cases like that

Comment

Bingo ! You are now appearing in the Shared Stats and also on https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php ... but I hadn't realised that Brexit meant succession to Ecuador !

Comment

Ah-hah, so Marlin.45 is really Julian Assage.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                Ah-hah, so Marlin.45 is really Julian Assage.....
                Or maybe Julian Assange.
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                  Or maybe Julian Assange.
                  Smarty pants.

Comment

Ecuador? Must be an FR24 glitch?

Yup all now working and after checking it after a week it was connected it seems to be working fine. Now I have to get the antenna up and in the clear as it is currently shadowed to the West by the mast it is bolted to (1" clearance). New stub mast has just arrived

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
                    Last edited by Marlin.45; 2018-04-20, 13:16.

Comment

Working...
                    X