X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection between Callsign and Flight number

Hi dear all,
    I have one big question

How callsign RYR90GF is converted to flight number FR1905 ?

Thanks

Not converted but possibly random generated and change every season

1 is ticket flight number for passenger boarding passes

The other is air traffic callsign to make sure no similar to another airline.

Emirates have just adopted this method also.

Post 6572057 - The Professional Pilots Rumour Network (PPRuNe) is an aviation website dedicated to airline pilots and those who are considering a career as a commercial pilot.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi Oblivian, thanks very much for answer

I search for ADSB Data ans need to recognize connection from Callsign and Flight Number.
      If you know from where i can get this connection give me some links please.

I search fro ADSB Data and will place link soon there, but in stream i see only Callsign and need to make connection to Flight Number.

Thanks

Comment

They change, per season, regularly

Since 2010 http://derbosoft.proboards.com/thread/2844

Likely need to pay for the supplier like FR24 does to get the information
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

There is an excellent post on FR24 blog about flight numbers and callsigns
          We take a look at the call sign formats that airlines and aircraft use and understand how operators and air traffic control avoid call sign confusion.

Comment

Thanks Mike,
            But some one know from where i can get this information, in "clearing-up-call-sign-confusion" say:

"We acquire flight schedules data from third-party schedule providers"

Where is this schedule providers

Thanks

Comment

I see now, Mike you are administrator, i want to know this because search and fond some live ADSB data and want to know how can convert Callsign to Flight Number to see flights.
              I consider to feed some flight data, publish some link that i found and place here but may be that is not correct and post is deleted may be .....
              But if not problem say me where are "third-party schedule providers" , intresting for me

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X