Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FR24 receiver from Skysense

Hi all,

IŽve received a few days ago the FR24 receiver, manufactured by Skysense in Sweden.
    It is already working fine but I am trying to "login" and I am unable so far.
    In my case the receiver got 192.168.1.147 and using that IP in any of the browsers I have, it is not connecting.
    If I try 192.168.1.147:30003 I get all the data dump from the receiver.

Please, anyone know how to login to this receiver?

Thanks

If this is an FR supplied box then the IP address should show you the status page, you cannot log in to it as that is disabled and you cannot view or change any software on it.
    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

This same question has been posted on my forum.

EA1DDO claims he's typing the FR24 local IP address into a local browser and can't get to the status page.

Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Anmer, you are right. Apologizes for the duplication.

Regarding this issue:

Thanks to Ian.

8754, that is the "hide" port.
        Using that port 192.168.1.147:8754 you can access the receiverŽs setup.

This one is for the IP config;
        192.168.1.147:8754/net-config.php

And next one to reboot the receiver;
        192.168.1.147:8754/sw-ctl.php?action=restart

Log file:
        192.168.1.147:8754/log.php?file=fr24feed.log

Stop the data feed:
        192.168.1.147:8754/sw-ctl.php?action=stop&sw=fr24feed

What I have no clear is te local monitoring under Windows.
        I found something about Dump1090 but I think it is just for Linux.
        And mixersmode for Windows??

I am not really interested in local monitoring, because this device will be installed in a remote location, but you know, it is always interesting to get local access to the receiver.
        Any advice?

Where I am planning to spend more time is in the antenna system. I am thinking to build a new antenna, LNA, filter, etc.
        IŽll keep updating my progress, in a different topic.

Cherrs.
        Maximo
        Last edited by EA1DDO; 2018-04-10, 20:20.

Comment

Just for anyone else who come across this issue. Receivers manufactured by Skysense can be accessed via IP-of-receiver:8754 while the other receivers directly via IP without the use of any ports.

@Maximo, there is dump1090 and modesmixer for Windows as well. You can configure them to take the data from port 30003 that the receiver gives out. You can get modesmixer from Anmer's blog

--

Comment

Khan, thanks for that.

I have just installed Basestation, and I am running modesmixer from ports 30003 to 8090.
            Basestation has recognize the data feed, opens the radar view, but there is something wrong with the data because there is a error message window and I can see every feed is showing as error, and it is asking to report it:

App: BaseStation
            Version: 1.2.4.184

-----------------------------------------------

Occurred : 21:45:05.977 2018/04/10

Error : EAccessViolation - Access violation at address 00591E38 in module 'BaseStation.exe'. Read of address 0000006C

Last Command : UPDATE Sessions SET LocationID = 1 WHERE SessionID = 1

Last Aircraft :

System Status : 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | 0

Previous : O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | I-VersionInfoCheckingTimer | O-StatusBarTimer | I-StatusBarTimer | O-ProvisionalAircraftListTimer | I-ProvisionalAircraftListTimer | O-AircraftListTimer | I-AircraftListTimer | O-AircraftListGridTimer | O-AircraftListGrid.UpdateValues | I-AircraftListGrid.UpdateValues | I-AircraftListGridTimer | O-RedrawTimer | I-RedrawTimer | O-DisplayTrackingTimer | I-DisplayTrackingTimer | O-AircraftTimer | O-DispatchDelayedMessages | I-DispatchDelayedMessages | O-CheckStatuses | G-CheckStatuses.GetCurrentPlayTime | I-CheckStatuses | I-AircraftTimer | O-AutoRefreshTimer | I-AutoRefreshTimer | O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | I-MainSecondTimerTimer | O-WriteToDebugMemo

-----------------------------------------------

Any advice?

Thanks
            Last edited by EA1DDO; 2018-04-10, 20:54.

Comment

Working...
            X