Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy Post: Computer runs out of memory in 3D mode...crash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Post: Computer runs out of memory in 3D mode...crash?

I did search but couldn't find anything about the minimum requirements to run FR24 on a laptop. In short, the planes don't fly smoothly, they jump around in the sky and in the 3D mode I get the out of memory issue after it will run briefly. Could someone help me with a basic setup. Thanks

Originally posted by Guido View Post
    I did search but couldn't find anything about the minimum requirements to run FR24 on a laptop. In short, the planes don't fly smoothly, they jump around in the sky and in the 3D mode I get the out of memory issue after it will run briefly. Could someone help me with a basic setup. Thanks
    Come on...still no help after 81 reads. If there is a faq you can point me to or someone says your video card is a dinosaur this is what to get...I need some help to get to V1.

Comment

consider the possibility noone actually knows.

perhaps try support team email direct after ensuring you dont use edge or internet explorer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hey Guido! Sorry to hear about the crash using the 3D view feature. I'm afraid there are no "minimum requirements" specifically for using this view, as it's all browser based (so the requirements would be the recommended for the browser you are using).

In this case, as Oblivian has mentioned, we encourage you to email support@fr24.com with more info about your browser and its current version you are using, and we'll do our best to advise further!

Comment

Thanks Juan, will do.

Comment

Working...
          X