Windows system - Logfile mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows system - Logfile mode

The FR24 config file on my Windows 10 has a tab for logfile saving options. Does this create a local log file? From what I read it does on a Raspberry, but I can't see anything in the FR24 directory or in Appdata/Local or Appdata/Roaming.

It seems like there is a bug and log file isn't getting created. It's been reported and should be fixed in the next version.
    --

Comment

Thanks Khan, that explains why I couldn't find it. Your quick response is much appreciated.

Comment

Now if we could work out why the later versions keep disconnecting TCP clients at either 0915 local and not allowing them to reconnect we would be sweet (I have a 30003 java app grabbing the data and it doesn't reconnect)
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          Now if we could work out why the later versions keep disconnecting TCP clients at either 0915 local and not allowing them to reconnect we would be sweet (I have a 30003 java app grabbing the data and it doesn't reconnect)
          I'm connected via UDP using beast-TCP. I havn't noticed any disconnects.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
            I'm connected via UDP using beast-TCP. I havn't noticed any disconnects.
            I'm referring to the 5 connection limited decoded data server. Not the receiver input type connection.

Potentially the self update check. But as far as I'm aware the w32 doesn't do it.

Likely it's 'x connections left' monitoring is off and doesn't free up one of the 5 slots when connections are cleared and recycled.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

(I was waiting for an answer to the log to find it and see what is happening at the time... went for 2 weeks after 2 days of killing the clients to almost daily but yesterday was 2pm :/ )

Comment

I understand now.

Comment

Working...
                X