White square.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White square.

What has happened to the white square which was situated in the top right corner,and enabled you to toggle between full screen and normal?

What browser are you using and what subscription do you have?

Using Firefox and Business subscription, I can see the full screen toggle in the right hand menu bar, see attached.

02.jpg
    Last edited by Anmer; 2018-03-18, 20:15.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Ditto Chrome, (just a locked feature when not logged in)
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Using Windows 10 and Chrome.Have been for years.I'm referring to the white logo which was situated ABOVE the r/hand menu bar.Clicking it gave you a completely clear map.Free from 'Search' bar and 'Map View' selector which are still there when you click the icon you refer to,which,I have to add,I can also see.It was as if you had pressed the F11 key but with the menu bar,'Search'panel and 'Map View' panel all gone.The only downside was that when you clicked on an aircraft icon,the L/hand info bar did not appear.
        Does anybody know what I'm referring to? I have 3 computers here,and it was on all of them.Or was it just me.............? Getting worried now.

Comment

Originally posted by jedthebass View Post
          Using Windows 10 and Chrome.Have been for years.I'm referring to the white logo which was situated ABOVE the r/hand menu bar.Clicking it gave you a completely clear map.Free from 'Search' bar and 'Map View' selector which are still there when you click the icon you refer to,which,I have to add,I can also see.It was as if you had pressed the F11 key but with the menu bar,'Search'panel and 'Map View' panel all gone.The only downside was that when you clicked on an aircraft icon,the L/hand info bar did not appear.
          Does anybody know what I'm referring to? I have 3 computers here,and it was on all of them.Or was it just me.............? Getting worried now.
          I think you may be right that once you could get a completely clutter-free screen but there is no way to go back and check. I have plenty of screen shots going back years but unfortunately I capture them in image-editing software with the left panel visible so I'd have no clean screen images because I also crop them.

Comment

Originally posted by jedthebass View Post
            What has happened to the white square which was situated in the top right corner,and enabled you to toggle between full screen and normal?
            I think the white box that the OP is referring to can be seen in this screenshot. It's in the upper right-hand corner, to the right of the "Flightradar 24" text.

Selecting that box would make the map full-screen, taking away the address bar at the top and all other text and symbols.

I found it invaluable on my Android phone, in the Chrome browser. It disappeared on Thursday or Friday of last week.

I would really like to have it back as it was actually one of my favourite features of FR24.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by G2TT View Post
              I found it invaluable on my Android phone, in the Chrome browser. It disappeared on Thursday or Friday of last week.
              The OP said it was on Chrome under Windows 10.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

It's the same white square though.

Comment

Originally posted by G2TT View Post
                  It's the same white square though.
                  It would help if we could see a screenshot of the "white square" in Chrome on a Windows 10 PC. I don't recall it on a PC browser.
                  Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Looking at various screen captures that are available online, none show the white box. Of course its not easy to determine which browser is being used.

Comment

#G2TT.Thats the icon I'm referring to.It was visible on my browser (Chrome,W10) up until a few days ago.I didn't take a screeenshot of it because I didn't see the need to.I thought it was just another feature.It was handy because it provided a completely clear view of the map,the only downside being that it didn't show the L/hand info panel when you clicked on an aircraft icon.Nor did it show the aircraft track.But it was definitely there.

Comment

Unless FR24 comments (does anyone from FR24 monitor this forum?), we may not solve this conundrum.
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Do yall have tiny screens? Or switched agent type, or old Chrome

Because that appears to be a mobile/small screen layout option that would likely have only appeared at a certain width

Such as the left bar toggles, top menus disappearing below certain width and so on
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

From the comment about not seeing the l/h panel, it certainly sounds like you were seeing something like the phone version.

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                              Unless FR24 comments (does anyone from FR24 monitor this forum?), we may not solve this conundrum.
                              Makes you wonder,doesn't it? Youda thought somebody from FR24 would have come in and explained.I know what I saw and it was good,but now it's gone.Just wish someone could explain.

Comment

Working...
                              X