Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Rasp PI feeder in Stockholm

Hi,

Anybody in Stockholm that could come help me with setting up my Raspberry PI. I had it working for 2-3 years, but it stopped working i January. I have tried to do it through guides etc., but I not that into coding/Raspberry PI.

Thanks,
    Sören

Hi Sören,

It seems like the update that was released broke your feed. I think the best and easy option would be to download Pi24 image and flash your SD card with it. Check the instructions here
    The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
    --

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
      .....I think the best and easy option would be to download Pi24 image and flash your SD card with it......
      Best option for those not proficient in Linux. Easy and clean.
      Thumbs x3.png

Comment

Remember to write down your actual sharing key before flashing the SD card.
        JRF: T-EDNY19
        South Germany

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a try later this week. Right now I have a older Macbook on 24/7 sharing data

Comment

Hej Sören,

I can show you (på svenska) how to set it up so it keeps working and some additional features. Send me an email at mrmac@fastest.cc

BR /Marcus
            F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
            T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
            P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
            mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

Working...
            X