Pi not responding/inaccessible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi not responding/inaccessible

I've been on holiday for a few weeks and noticed while I was away that my FR24 membership had reverted to Gold (previously was a paid user). When I came back I noticed that my Pi is completely unresponsive. I can see it as a client/device in my router but i can't access it via 192.168.1.xxx:8754, nor is it feeding any data to FR24. My statistics dashboard is also saying my radar is Offline, so something is definitely not right.

Do I need to re-install the SD card? What else could be wrong? Only the red light on my Pi is active -- not sure if that's normal or if the other LEDs are meant to be blinking as well.

It will have updated like everyone else's and one of the updates failed and need to be manually re run or cleaned and installed.

The correct remove method is using SSH or telnet and commandlines. (There's already a few guides here and on raspberry pis own download help pages)

The harder but possibly easier is to start again. But be warned the image they provide at last check was also not updated and can re-break

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      It will have updated like everyone else's and one of the updates failed and need to be manually re run or cleaned and installed.

The correct remove method is using SSH or telnet and commandlines. (There's already a few guides here and on raspberry pis own download help pages)

The harder but possibly easier is to start again. But be warned the image they provide at last check was also not updated and can re-break

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Thank you for the response.

I re-flashed the newest version onto my SD card, but when I connect to power to my Pi it doesn't seem to work at all. The red light is on, but it is not powering my USB antenna (the blue light on it is off) nor is the LAN port active (all lights are off).

Is there a problem with my Pi? Or should I just try and re-flash the software onto the SD card again?

EDIT: I managed to flash the newest version onto the card, and the Pi is working, i.e. USB and LAN ports working and the Pi is visible as a device/client in my router.

That said, I still cannot access it via 192.168.1.xxx:8754, nor is it feeding any data to FR24.

This is all very new to me so please bear with me.

EDIT2: It's working! Thank you for the help.
      Last edited by st4ff; 2018-02-10, 03:25.

Comment

Working...
      X