Using windows feeding software along with rtl1090 site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using windows feeding software along with rtl1090 site

How do you make FR24 work along with the rtl1090.web99.de? that one website, This is the interface that I was talking about. I understand a little bit about the flow chart at the bottom of the page.Program.PNG
    Last edited by devolic1025; 2018-02-07, 14:15. Reason: more information
    Receiver: FlightAware Pro Stick Plus

Antenna: DPD Productions ADS-B Blade Indoor Antenna

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

ugh, thank you

Comment

I just wonder, did you succeed?

I also would like to use RTL1090 as it gives me better coverage than DUMP1090.
        Thought I was think to feed FR24 via Virtual Radar, something like:
        RTL dongel -> RTL1090 -> VR -> FR24feed etc...

The FR24feed package has a lot of ballast (incl. DUMP1090) etc....

Comment

No, I'm just using the windows feeding software as it is.

Comment

Now I wonder how to get these old version of fr24feed.exe....

Comment

I've just discovered a quirk with windows10 that I hadn't noticed as back in the day, everyone used W7 - that is likely effecting you. And amending the page I linked to accordingly as a result.

My unit, Now picks the dongle up as a 2nd device despite being the only one. Which changes the default port from 31001 to 31011 (adds 10 for every dongle)

But the port it is expecting, is shown in the status bar of RTL1090 in either case which should guide you

rtl.jpg
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

fr24feed_win32_1.0.19-15 + RTL1090

file fr24feed.ini
                receiver="beast-tcp"
                host="127.0.0.1:31001"

fr24feed(windows)-ini.png

fr24feed(windows)+rtl1090.png

Comment

Originally posted by matthys View Post
                  I deleted the post, as I just now checked my FR24 stats page. The receiver fed by old fr24feed.exe is shown "Online" but stats page link is disabled. It seems the FR24 server no longer accepts feed from it, although I was using 30003 Basestation setting in RTL1090. When I used new feeder "fr24feed_win32_1.0.19-15", immedfiately link to stats became active.

Comment

Here is screenshot showing that FR24 servers accept connection from old fr24feed.exe, but dont accept its feed.

fr24feed.exe-does not work.png

Comment

Originally posted by matthys View Post
                      I have now uploaded my copy of fr24feed.exe to my Dropbox.
                      In case you are interested to experiment with it, here is Dropbox download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j20t9l2bca...4feed.zip?dl=1

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post
                        Here is screenshot showing that FR24 servers accept connection from old fr24feed.exe, but dont accept its feed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9283[/ATTACH]
                        It still uploading ([01]AC)

But the new feeder is what bundles the statistical data every 20sec or so based on what it captures/uploads to send. Old one isn't capable of similar. Same goes for feeding from planeplotters built in option.

Comment

Here is how to configure RTL1090 to work with fr24feed.exe
                          1. In RTL1090, click on "Config" button to open configuration dialouge
                          2. Place a check mark besides "/30003 - Basestation type TCP port".
                          3. Save and close.

fr24feed.exe + RTL1090.png
                          Last edited by abcd567; 2018-02-24, 08:22.

Comment

Working...
                          X