X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password remember function

Hello,
    I am a silver member.
    If I make a login and select 'remember' for my password, it doesn't work.

Next session with flightradar, system ask me again for password.

Any idea what could be wrong.
    (I'm using Windows 7 and firefox browser)

PS. English is not my native language.....
    Thanks

Bussard

Firefox or ad.blocker blocking session cookies

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hey Bussard! Yeah, just like Oblivian said, it sounds like your browser is deleting your cookies or clearing your active logins after every session. You can change this in Settings in Firefox (so it clears or not your history and cache, cookies or logins after you close the browser), or you can try using a different browser to see if your details are saved when you revisit our site!

If you have any specific questions, feel always free to contact us in support@fr24.com

Comment

Hey,
        I have checked the settings on my Firefox: Access data and passwords for websites store is activated
        And the URL of flightradar24 is saved in 'Saved sites' as well.

I have tried with internet explorer, but it doesn't neither mail address nor the password stores;
        I'm not so familiar with IE to check all settings.

My standardbrowser is FFox.

I hope this help, otherwise it is also no problem for me

Regard
        Thanks

Bussard

Comment

Hey,
          Password remember function works with other sites, with Firefoxbrowser
          Therefore, I still don't know whats wrong with Flightradar24 Logginsite.
          Regards
          Thanks

Bussard

Comment

Then either wrong password saved (clear cookies) or too many logins at once at different PC/app device

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

How many units are you using FR24 on? The silver account is limited to 2 sessions (2 units).

Comment

Working...
              X