Fleets not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleets not working

I'm on the business plan - so fleets should be working.
    I turn on one fleet in my filter control. It does nothing. I still see all the aircraft in the entire system being tracked, not just my fleet.

Can anyone explain why this happens? I should be seeing ONLY my fleet.

I have the same problem.
    Filtering in "Fleet View" is also only working for non custom fleets.

Comment

Thank you for highlighting this and sorry for the inconvenience! We have received a couple of messages on this regard as well and please know our team is currently looking into it. We hope to be able to get to the bottom of this issue shortly, and ensure the fleet view works as normal. If you want to share more details or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send our team an email at support@fr24.com!

Comment

Hi, quick question related to the above topic.

I work for an aircraft leasing company and was wondering if we were to get the business Flight Radar package, can we created a 'custom' fleet so that we can just track where our aircraft are (ie only show our aircraft on screen at any one time)?

Note that our aircraft are obviously leased to various different airlines.

Any screenshots I have seen to date of the fleet tracker have shown just for specific airlines, so I wanted to make sure that lessors were able to create custom fleets to jsut show their aircraft.

Thanks for any help!

Comment

Hey! You can add aircraft by registration to your Custom Fleet, regardless of the company so different airlines shouldn't be a problem

Any questions about the Business subscription, customs fleets or any other queries, feel always free to email us at support@fr24.com !

Comment

With a "business" FR24 account, you can create your own custom fleets by creating your fleet and entering the tail numbers of your aircraft into your fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanFR24 View Post
              Thank you for highlighting this and sorry for the inconvenience! We have received a couple of messages on this regard as well and please know our team is currently looking into it. We hope to be able to get to the bottom of this issue shortly, and ensure the fleet view works as normal. If you want to share more details or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send our team an email at support@fr24.com!
              Was this fixed? Seems that it is not working for me also.

Comment

Originally posted by lucianosr View Post
                Was this fixed? Seems that it is not working for me also.
                Ouch, seems to be working now!

Comment

Not working for me this morning but I'll keep checking and post again when it does.

Comment

Originally posted by wegmand View Post
                    Not working for me this morning but I'll keep checking and post again when it does.
                    I got the fleet filter to work! First, I switched from the 'Map view (default)' to the 'Fleet view.' Next, I tapped the gear icon on the Fleet view pane and toggled the switches for both the 'Show selected flights only' & 'Show current flights only' to ON and then OFF. After doing that and switching back to the Map view, the filter for fleets acts as it should.

Comment

Custom fleets not working for me. Any suggestion about how to get the fleet filter work?

Comment

Originally posted by bencio View Post
                        Custom fleets not working for me. Any suggestion about how to get the fleet filter work?
                        Did you try the steps I listed last week in the previous post (#10)? Maybe that will work for you.

Comment

I tried, but it did not work

Comment

Hey there Bencio, please send an email to support@fr24.com with more information about the problem encountered, and our team will do its best to get it working for you!

Comment

Hey Flightradar24 folks,

I wrote the original post on this thread last November. We STILL see this problem.

1) I create a custom fleet.
                              2) I go to filters on the PC web page. I "add new filter" and select the fleet I want to filter for.
                              3) FR24 usually works properly for a while (5 to 30 minutes or so) and only shows me my fleet.
                              4) Then, for no apparent reason, ALL AIRCRAFT show up as if I have turned the filter off. Sometimes it will go back to filtering just my fleet, and sometimes the only way I can get it to work is to go back into filtering, turn off the filter, turn it back on, and hope for the best.

FR24, what can you do about this? We have absolutely no interest in watching every aircraft on the map. We only want to watch our fleet. Currently, we have the FR24 mirrored onto a big screen TV in the office to watch our fleet, and it's useless like this.

Thanks,

JIM

Comment

Working...
                              X