Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fleets not working

Passenger
    Custom fleets not working for me. Any suggestion about how to get the fleet filter work?

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by bencio View Post
    Custom fleets not working for me. Any suggestion about how to get the fleet filter work?
    Did you try the steps I listed last week in the previous post (#10)? Maybe that will work for you.

Passenger
    I tried, but it did not work

Hey there Bencio, please send an email to support@fr24.com with more information about the problem encountered, and our team will do its best to get it working for you!

Passenger
    Hey Flightradar24 folks,

I wrote the original post on this thread last November. We STILL see this problem.

1) I create a custom fleet.
    2) I go to filters on the PC web page. I "add new filter" and select the fleet I want to filter for.
    3) FR24 usually works properly for a while (5 to 30 minutes or so) and only shows me my fleet.
    4) Then, for no apparent reason, ALL AIRCRAFT show up as if I have turned the filter off. Sometimes it will go back to filtering just my fleet, and sometimes the only way I can get it to work is to go back into filtering, turn off the filter, turn it back on, and hope for the best.

FR24, what can you do about this? We have absolutely no interest in watching every aircraft on the map. We only want to watch our fleet. Currently, we have the FR24 mirrored onto a big screen TV in the office to watch our fleet, and it's useless like this.

Thanks,

JIM

Super Moderator
    Not asking in a place that's likely to be heard

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Passenger
    Well maybe you could use some of your Super Moderator powers and tell me a better place to post this?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrojim View Post
    Well maybe you could use some of your Super Moderator powers and tell me a better place to post this?
    Not on the forum but The support email.

They've made it reasonably clear by not visiting the forum as frequently as users and reminding users/subscribing individuals to follow the service methods included (infact the post before yours) for complaints and or individual cases

https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post103199
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers