Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not asking in a place that's likely to be heard

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Well maybe you could use some of your Super Moderator powers and tell me a better place to post this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrojim View Post
        Well maybe you could use some of your Super Moderator powers and tell me a better place to post this?
        Not on the forum but The support email.

They've made it reasonably clear by not visiting the forum as frequently as users and reminding users/subscribing individuals to follow the service methods included (infact the post before yours) for complaints and or individual cases

I'm on the business plan - so fleets should be working. I turn on one fleet in my filter control. It does nothing. I still see all the aircraft in the entire system being tracked, not just my fleet. Can anyone explain why this happens? I should be seeing ONLY my fleet.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Is there any workaround for this issue? I never got fleet view to working and can't even delete a custom fleet.

Comment

Working...
          X