Flight tracker and airband.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight tracker and airband.

How many users use tracker and airband together to track flts, and what sort of range do u get on airband when lstning tracking ?

I'm new to this forum & Flightradar, however from my experience & being located equi-distance from Manchester & Liverpool Airports, airband range is usually 'line of sight' this may be improved by installing a 'demented spider' antenea on your chimney or other such high point eg. a large tree, also other factors such as poor weather conditions may result i poor reception. Hope this helps.
    Algy

Comment

Atc

I am in Cape Town and I watch London Heathrow area (being from London). I use http://www.globaltuners.com to listen to the live corresponding ATC

Comment

do you get UK radio on that link ? im the EGLL2 feed for flight radar ex cape Town myself ( plumstead ) living in London

Comment

Link to Cape Town

You can listen to UK radio on Global Tuners but as you can only tune to one frequency at a time it is usually on 120.4 which links with the live radar fine.
          For UK radio I listen on the web. For TV I have a "SLINGBOX" (pic attached) installed at a friends house in Chelmsford (UK) and I watch all the UK Freeview channels on our TV. The picture althouth not HD is very good and the sound perfect. For an intial outlay of 69 sterling it is now free. I can also record to harddrive for later. SA/DSTV is the pits
          At last you can get uncapped in SA ata reasonable price
          Bentley (Noordhoek)
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X