My photo is not shown on Flightradar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My photo is not shown on Flightradar.

Hey everybody. My first photo accepted at JetPhotos. The registeration is G-EUUG btw. But the photos shown of this aircraft is before mine. I can't see my photo there. Is there any cooldown for refreshing photos or something else. Since its my first photo, I wanna really see my photo there. Thanks everybody, wish pleasent day!

Hi Efeberkealici,

Looking at the photo's for G-EUUG on JetPhotos.net and I can see that your photo date is 2017-07-19. While your photo might be the latest updated photo, Flightradar24 displays photo's based on the latest photo date, hence why your photo isn't displayed. You can see more recently taken photo's of of G-EUUG in the below link:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I hope this helps explain the behaviour seen on Flightradar24, please shout out if you have any more questions.

Regards,
    Gaelan
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Hello Gaelan,
      Would you like to add my photo of Pilatus PC-6 F-GEBS (first pic accepted by Jetphotos), please ? Thanks ;-) !

Comment

Working...
      X