Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeding with SBS-1

Hi all
    I have been feeding using a SBS-1 since almost day 1 of FR. Last week I had to factory reset my computer so now have to download settings etc. Unfortunately everything I try wont work and I cant get the feed to work. Combination of basestation settings and ports required. By the way I also feed on Virtual Radar to a local group, and that feed is working fine
    Does anyone else use a SBS-1 to feed and would you be able to copy the settings on to this thread
    Thanks in advance
    Steve (BOH)Steve in chat

You need to obtain an old/the same version you were running.

A change in the SBS data stopped working in later versions

If you see the SBS area of forum youll see all those with same issue. There is a trial out for RPi before being made for windows

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Confirmed. The new FR software doesnt support the old SBS-1. A friend found a copy of the old fr24feed application. I am now up and running again.

Comment

Or use a Raspberry with ModeSmixer2, and convert the SBS data into one or several standard formats that all new sharing clients understand.
        F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
        T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
        P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
        mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

I am having the same problem.
          I run a SBS1e under windows and have been a regular feeder of FR24 for a few years.
          Since the last windows update I can't manage to feed any data to FR24. No problem whatsoever with Plane finder, though.

Regards,
          Dinis Brito

Comment

I've also had to revert to using a previous version of the feeder software for my SBS-1 when the latest version wouldn't work. The version I am currently (successfully) using to upload data is 'fr24_Win32-1.0.11-6' for which I have a zip file copy but can't post it here. Perhaps it may be beneficial for some one from admin to post a copy somewhere for those experiencing issues.

Also, when updating I always keep a copy of the feeder files (and a back-up copy), just in case of situations such as this.

Regards,
            Gregg
            Last edited by fungus; 2018-01-09, 02:51.
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Likewise.

Easy enough to dropbox/filehost them. And I would do so immediately. But chances are said owners of software may not appreciate.

fr24feed.JPG
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

A new version will be released very soon which fixes this issue.

@(BOH)Steve, please write to support so it can be sent to you.
                --

Comment

Working...
                X