Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes/ now scr9.jpg but not send data to server fr24.com

Comment

Show the rtl1090 window again. Also if you have a bad antenna enable AGC to gain some better reception.

Also a photo of your antenna might help us to help you.

Comment

Getting a bit over complicated

Why need rtl1090 specifically?

It is only avr if you start RTL with /avr. Should be host 127.0.0.1 , type beast tcp (binary) port 31001

The table is full. So receiving at the stick level OK. But there are no lights on the tcp/UDP connection status in RTL.

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

rtl1090 more informative
          my antenna scr11.jpg antenna long beams 55sm up and 55sm down scr10.jpg virtual radar receive data and i see fly on the map, but server fr24 not receive this data.
          Last edited by riki; 2019-03-10, 09:33.

Comment

I'm so sad scr12.jpg

Comment

my fr24feed.ini
              receiver="avr-tcp"

fr24key=""

host="localhost:31001"

bs="no"

raw="no"

logmode="1"

procargs="--net"

windowmode="1"

mpx="no"

mlat="yes"

mlat-without-gps="yes"

use-http=yes

http-timeout=20

Comment

ABCD already demonstrated it works fine with default settings.

Hello, What I'm trying to do is using RTL1090.exe to control DVB-T stick. Let RTL1090 decode data then send to FR24_feed & Planeplotter. When using old version FR24_feed, everything is OK. Planeplotter use port 31001. FR24_feed use port 30003. However, after upgrading FR24_feed to latest version, here comes a

But then you had 0 signal 0 contacts

And now all of a sudden you do. What did you do to make RTL1090 go from 0 traffic to some?
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

scr13.jpg work :-) but without virtual radar. I want ask, how mutch will be THR db for good receive?

Comment

A/C:2

That's very low. The stats page shows you have sen't data. But you need to receive more than that for longer

Maps (VRS) do not always show real lost/bad signal

Comment

THR XX db [YY] whats this YY and how mutch be XX for good signal? senks :-))

Comment

Your antenna is wrong.

Using such a type of antenna the overall length should be 13.7 cm

If you have the set i believe you have, use the shorter antenna ends and adjust to length from end to end to 13.7 cm.

Comment

Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
                          Your antenna is wrong.

Using such a type of antenna the overall length should be 13.7 cm

If you have the set i believe you have, use the shorter antenna ends and adjust to length from end to end to 13.7 cm.
                          Hah, I didn't notice that on mobile. Its a pair of rabbit ears! Not only wrong range tuned, but likely rubbish cable to it

Comment

Yeah the cable probably doesn't help either.

It looks like the rtl-sdr blog starter set.

Comment

Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
                              Yeah the cable probably doesn't help either.

It looks like the rtl-sdr blog starter set.
                              it's better than nothing

Comment

scr14.jpg А/С has become 4. made two counterbalances 13,7sm scr15.jpg I have poor antenna placement. 2nd floor, and around the 10 floors concrete houses.
                                now I see airplanes around 120km
                                Now you need to solve the problem why virtual radar and fr24feed do not work together.
                                Last edited by riki; 2019-03-10, 12:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X