Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see any plane in Planeplotter!

Hi!

Since I have changed to latest fr24 feed software can't see any plane in Planeplotter any more.When using previous version everything was OK and feed is coming there.I checked at My data sharing page and showed me ON but statistics page showing drop in data feed for some reason.When turn off it shows me off.Seems working even find sometimes my feed on the map.
    I have contacted FR24 and being told to try a few different ports without luck.Has anyone experienced similar problem maybe?

If FR24 gets data from your receiver then all you need to do is setup FR24 software to give out raw data on port 30002 or 30334. And you need to setup PP to get data from that port. You can access FR24 software's status page on localhost:8754 (assuming you are running all these software on the same computer).
    --

Comment

Have tried it but not working.Thanks for help.

Comment

It works like this but something must be incorrect in the setup. I have tried this with dvb-t -> fr24 -> PP (port 30002) and worked fine.
        --

Comment

Since its occasional, my bets on both apps configured to USB direct and not UDP ports so when one stops the other works and so on.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

If it's anything like the rest of the planeplotter users I see saying they can't get things working in the support messages, is as the 'old' feeder was purely the 30003/BS listener they had usually hanging off Planeplotter.

And when they move to the app-i-fied version select the hardware options rather than network and it steals focus of the hardware if you will

For reference, Although I have a beast USB as source (30334 out), the idea is the same for USB (30002). Planeplotter becomes a slave in this config. But similar can work in reverse

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

In reverse, Close FR24 + planeplotter. Open Planeplotter, See if works - yes? = change FR24 setup to TCP
            Last edited by Oblivian; 2017-12-28, 10:48.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for reply but still not working.Changed all ports you mentioned and even to beast but have no luck.Works(microadsb) only as AVR receiver via port 30003 with "old" feeding software.When turn on new one feed software PP stops and screen became whitish.

Comment

Don't change all the ports. It all depends on WHAT you changed, and how planeplotter is currently setup.

Try posting some screenshots or explaining what your device is. And current settings vs original.

Only 1 program can access physical hardware at once. And so far you have not explained what that is, and how it was working and now is not.

If your device is a MicroADSB. You need to specify the COM port it uses.

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Comment

Yes I am running MicroADSB .Have alook at my current set up. What I have to change now?
                  pp.jpg
                  Untitled.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
                    It works like this but something must be incorrect in the setup. I have tried this with dvb-t -> fr24 -> PP (port 30002) and worked fine.
                    Looks like the relay data out on 30334 doesn't work for MicroADSB anymore. Active server, no usable data. Decoded 30003 looks OK but not the best accepted format source for other software.

I've just test-lab it here at home and the only method I can get it to work is hang fr24feed off the output of planeplotter. Direct USB doesn't allow anything else to connect as user is finding it seems

Originally posted by LDSP View Post
                    Yes I am running MicroADSB .Have alook at my current set up. What I have to change now?
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9043[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9044[/ATTACH]
                    You have chosen AVR receiver a start = direct connection. - And then editing the AVT TCP setting incorrect - is ignroed unless next option down (AVR Receiver TCP) is chosen and port 0 is not valid

Not the best method (and mine is producing many time errors)
                    Change the receiver in planeplotter to be USB (direct to microadsb) and select the appropriate USB port in use

Setup fr24feed as AVRTCP (data from planeplotter) as follows

microadsbpp.jpg
                    Last edited by Oblivian; 2017-12-29, 01:17.

Comment

Not working again. Changed all settings with no luck.

Comment

Well, my exact screenshots worked fine. So I don't know enough of your setup to assist further.

I set them up 1 by 1 and even run VRS off it.

I did have to remove/install the USB stick after some changes.

Comment

Working...
                        X