New data sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New data sharing

The new data sharing is great.. I am enjoying the shared results. Well done FR24. Lots of New Zealand FR feeders are sharing but in my area there are some "secret squirrels" who wish to be "Anonymous".. I think that if you are using "F" gear supplied by FR you should be made to have an identification and to share data, Us guys with "home made" gear would love to be able to compare our inputs against professionally made equipment.

Oops, had wrong one enabled.

The question is, where does one find the list of others.

Clearly had a mans look
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Nevermind. Located

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

The idea was not to force anyone if they didn't want to. But we hope that with the passage of time more and more data sharers will enable it since we don't show any personal info related to the feed i.e Mac address, IP, Location etc
        --

Comment

Working...
        X