Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• password for android

Hi!
    Each time I want to use Flightradar24 on my android, Flightradar24 ask me for a password! Is it possible to avoid that?
    Thanks

Raymond

Hey Raymond!

Sorry to hear about this Please know that our app should keep you logged in at all times, and the only reason you would be automatically logged out is if you log in other devices and go over the number of simultaneous sessions you can have. Could you please confirm your subscription plan with FR24 and if you are using more than one device? Are you using our app in your Android device? Regarding your subscription plan, can you confirm if you purchased it through the app or through our website?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi Juan

Thank you for your reply!
      I bought the app on my iPod first - than I connected it on my Android device - at the beginning I did not had to put a password but after awhile, I had to put a password!!! Hope my English is clear enough!!!

Raymond

Comment

Thanks for the response Raymond, and sorry for the delay!
        I imagine you are using our new app in your phone, or are you using an internet browser to access Flightradar24?
        If you prefer, you can send us a message to my attention using the form here https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us and we can look into this with more details with you.

Comment

Working...
        X