The upload time is abnormally reduced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The upload time is abnormally reduced

On the “Data sharer statistics” page, my Radar "F-ZPPP1" upload time is decreasing every day, but I'm sure it's working in the last 30 days.

1.PNG
    2.PNG
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Upload time has been reduced to 177 hours,It's continuing to decline.
    Log doesn't see any unusual records.
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

Me too. I observe the same thing, my upload time also is decreasing.

Comment

Statistics processing has always been a bit hit-and-miss despite valiant efforts by Khan and others at FR24. After being on top of YBBN feeder list regularly for many years (been there, done that), I have decided to go all “disrupter” and try to get to the bottom of this list. Naturally, I have logs that prove my feed has been continuously uploaded and acknowledged by FR24 over the last 30 days. And anyone who watches YBBN ground will know I have been continuously feeding. Stats page now says I’m down to only 66 hours uptime and still reducing – can I make it to zero, I wonder? Will this number go negative? Of course, Stats are not the main game but always provide a little comedy-relief.

Comment

Today,F-ZPPP1,it disappears from the list.
          China Kunming
          F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

I noticed last a week that my station T-LDSP2 is decreasing and today disappears from the list.Really strange!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemistry View Post
              Statistics processing has always been a bit hit-and-miss despite valiant efforts by Khan and others at FR24. After being on top of YBBN feeder list regularly for many years (been there, done that), I have decided to go all “disrupter” and try to get to the bottom of this list. Naturally, I have logs that prove my feed has been continuously uploaded and acknowledged by FR24 over the last 30 days. And anyone who watches YBBN ground will know I have been continuously feeding. Stats page now says I’m down to only 66 hours uptime and still reducing – can I make it to zero, I wonder? Will this number go negative? Of course, Stats are not the main game but always provide a little comedy-relief.
              As YsMillan says active feeders sometimes just disappear from the stats list. I have also seen long established feeders being acknowledged on screen but not appearing on the stats. YBBN1 may be a candidate! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Today,after statistics page has been refreshed still no sign of my station.I was online last two days.Lost in space!

Comment

I did not visit Sharer's List or Stats page for a very long time, more than a year, and have peace of mind.
                  Last edited by abcd567; 2017-11-25, 22:41.

Comment

average max range is wrong and wrong and support ignores my inquiry about this. Now there is opened to see more different stations, I've started to list the different max range for the individual days and I'm more and more sure that there are serious errors in the statistics.
                    Per Laustsen
                    T-EKOD10 Raspberry Pi3 B - DVB-T dongle - A3 ADS-B antenna - SMA Filter | Lattitude 55.04233 - Longitude 10.617180

Comment

Working...
                    X