Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basestation (SBS-1) Not feed data up to FR24

Hi,

No feed data up to FR24, below is my config file. It's seem FR24 feeder connected with my Basestation (SBS1). Anyone know how to fix this ?
    My basestation not use for a long time the software version seem too old. But it's working good. FR24feeder quite new one from the website.

Flightradar24 Feeder/Decoder
    Windows/generic/i386/1.0.18-9
    Updated: 16:43:09 GMT+0700 (SE Asia Standard Time)

FR24 Link: Connected via UDP
    FR24 Radar Code: T-XXXX
    Aircraft Tracked (ModeS & ADS-B): 0
    Aircraft Uploaded: N/A
    Receiver: sbs1tcp, Connected
    MLAT running: N/A

Best regards,
    Titipong Buddeesuwan

If you check the SBS post below yours you would see the current versions do not work.

Until planned changes to pi version are confirmed the windows version is not ready.

https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ivers-RPI-only!

Only a very old version has had some success but not available now

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi Oblivian, Thank you very much for your information.

Comment

Hi all

Read all the above post but still not sure what my issue maybe, I cant share to FR24.

Very long time sharer, my WinXP sharing PC had been of for many months, now back on, all else working except fr24feed app. Fails to log in and unable to edit the config. Just goes around attempts to connect again fails (ERROR - Could not connect ). I have not updated PC in years but it was working fine before it went off for years. Downloaded the latest Win version of the FR24 app from their site (win32-1.0.7.3) but that fails to load with the following error the "procedure entry point getdynamictimezoneinformation could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll"

Tried various for hours but no luck

WinXP SBS-1 (Networked) Basestation Planeplotter FR24Feed.exe 1.2.3.2

Any help/pointers please

Comment

1.0.19-15 is the latest version. So don't know where you are getting that one from?.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            1.0.19-15 is the latest version. So don't know where you are getting that one from?.

My mistake, yes I downloaded 1.0.19-15 version of FR24 app, A typo

Comment

Couple of working examples laid out here..

Having not used my SBS1 receiver to feed data to Flightradar24 for around a year I downloaded and installed the latest version of the feed software.The receiver is connected to a PC running Windows 10 with a USB lead. After running the software for 3 hours the following is the status: FR24 Link : Connected via UDP FR24 Radar

Comment

Gents

Cheers for the help

Solved now, my FR24 sharing key had expired as been offline for too long. Although not obvious at first I asked for a new key and hey presto...

Credit and appreciation to FR24 support as well as you chaps...

Comment

Working...
                X