Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Statistics page issue

Hi,

I would like to inform everyone that there is an issue with the Share Statistics page, hence stats are not getting updated. We are looking into it and will hopefully have it solved soon.
    --

The issue has been identified and stats should start getting updated now. Though it's still early to say if the lost data between 24-27 OCT can be recovered or not.
    --

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I wondered why the Upload Time was going down across the board!

Comment

Dear Khan

The two statistics page are not in agreement with each other.

The daily availability are f.ex. telling 100% online Fri and Sun. Nnevertheless the total opload time for the last 30 dayes are falling. Can You explain what is happening?

ScreenShot496.jpg
        ScreenShot495.jpg

Please give us an opportunity to see how the last 30 days upload time compiles
        Last edited by perl; 2017-11-05, 08:42.
        Per Laustsen
        T-EKOD10 Raspberry Pi3 B - DVB-T dongle - A3 ADS-B antenna - SMA Filter | Lattitude 55.04233 - Longitude 10.617180

Comment

Hi, from memory I think the first "uptime" is related to how much time FR24 has used data from your receiver; the second is how much your client has been connected to the FR24 server.

If you want more detailed stats you could follow abcd567's excellent write up of how to feed to Flightaware as well as FR24 and then look at Flightaware's more detailed stats.

My stats on Flightaware as an example: https://uk.flightaware.com/adsb/stats/user/elljay23

abcd567's excellent instructions: https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...-15-dev-on-RPi

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply elljay. It makes good sense. And thanks for the two links. No doubt I have to join FlightAware
            Per Laustsen
            T-EKOD10 Raspberry Pi3 B - DVB-T dongle - A3 ADS-B antenna - SMA Filter | Lattitude 55.04233 - Longitude 10.617180

Comment

Working...
            X