Bad gateway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad gateway

I have been trying to log in for the last couple of hours and all I get is a fail with this message: "The web server reported a bad gateway error".

I can see airplanes but I'm unable to use my "Gold" version and therefore I get lots of advertising, I can't see weather etc.

Any idea?

Thanks,
    Roberto

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

From official facebook page
    We've identified a routing issue with our network provider that is preventing some users from accessing the site or the mobile apps. We're working with our network provider to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Thanks Amper, hoping it will be resolved fast...

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z00AD utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I am getting the same message on my PC, with nothing showing, I am using "Silver"

Comment

Looks like they've found another penny to put in the meter and the issue affecting PC's has been resolved, at least here in Sydney Australia.

Regards,
          Gregg
          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Feal like a junky getting his fix now it's back up and running

Comment

Working...
            X