Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fr24feed test build for SBSX receivers, RPI only!

Team FR24
    Yes, that is correct. Actually you can use any raspberry pi image. You could use a GUI based version to make things easier. You can then download the test build and copy it there and install it. The command is sudo fr24feed --signup.

But you will have to use a receiver with your raspberry pi. Only running raspberry pi won't work. You have to use your SBS or any other receiver that you have.
    --

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan View Post
    Yes, that is correct. Actually you can use any raspberry pi image. You could use a GUI based version to make things easier. You can then download the test build and copy it there and install it. The command is sudo fr24feed --signup.

But you will have to use a receiver with your raspberry pi. Only running raspberry pi won't work. You have to use your SBS or any other receiver that you have.
    So I did not really understand.
    I thought you had designed a complete receiver with the RPI + The usb key (FlightAware plus) And so I could do without the use of SBS and FR24feed software...

Team FR24
    Quote Originally Posted by JackyNiew View Post
    So I did not really understand.
    I thought you had designed a complete receiver with the RPI + The usb key (FlightAware plus) And so I could do without the use of SBS and FR24feed software...
    I am also confused now. Do you have a raspberry pi and a receiver? Or are you referring to FR24 receiver here?
    --

Passenger
    I am also confused now. Do you have a raspberry pi and a receiver? Or are you referring to FR24 receiver here?
    I am sorry,
    I have a Raspberry pi 2B and a USB key (FlightAware plus with filter)
    And I would like to have the installation procedure to be fully functional with this receiver RPI + USB key and no longer use the SBS that requires me to have a PC open 24/24.

Team FR24
    I am sorry,
    I have a Raspberry pi 2B and a USB key (FlightAware plus with filter)
    And I would like to have the installation procedure to be fully functional with this receiver RPI + USB key and no longer use the SBS that requires me to have a PC open 24/24.
    Oh OK. In that case just follow the instructions on build your own page and everything will work fine. Pi24 image works fine with the said usb receiver that you have.

This build that I have posted here is for SBS users. Since you have flightaware's usb receiver, you can ignore this build.
    --

Passenger
    Oh OK. In that case just follow the instructions on build your own page and everything will work fine. Pi24 image works fine with the said usb receiver that you have.

This build that I have posted here is for SBS users. Since you have flightaware's usb receiver, you can ignore this build.
    Ok thank you Khan,
    During the configuration I think it will be possible to enter my FR24 share key?

Team FR24
    Ok thank you Khan,
    During the configuration I think it will be possible to enter my FR24 share key?
    Yes, that is correct. If you run into any issues just write to support@fr24.com
    --

Passenger
    Thank you Khan,

Best regards,
    Jacky

Just installed this version...
    For the moment it runs fine...

Rpi with SBS-3

Kind regards...

Ken T-EBAW3
    Ken
    Near EBAW

It runs now for more than 14 days without any errors...

Tnx again for this version...
    Ken
    Near EBAW