No more A380s from Oz To NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more A380s from Oz To NZ

There might be a bit more parking space at AUK soon.

Almost, we still retain the A380 to CHC

And possibly one down the track with direct
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Almost, we still retain the A380 to CHC And possibly one down the track with direct
      Oops you're right. Bit of a shame really because shorter flights like these offer people the chance to ride on the big planes without going to the other side of the globe in the process. The Qantas Sydney to Dallas 747 flight that came back via Brisbane was popular for the same reason because you could buy a domestic ticket on it BNE-SYD. Then it became A380 and non-stop.

Comment

I've heard of people I know booking to SYD from here on it just for the experience at $70-$120 more.

I guess seasonally (at first season input it was like 70% out of here) I guess the charges related to the larger MTOW hurt on low days when you have 4 a day doing a 3hr hop
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
          There might be a bit more parking space at AUK soon.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11931831
          Why need such a big aircraft ?

Shipping Kangaroo from Oz to NZ and shipping sheep from NZ to OZ ?
          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Working...
          X