FR24 on RPI Doesn't show up on network after a few hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 on RPI Doesn't show up on network after a few hours

I set up FR24 on Raspberry Pi and confirmed the activation and it shows up on the "activate-raspberry-pi" page. But a couple of hours later I check the page and it says no devices on the network. So I format the SD card and re-flash it, insert, restart the Pi and it shows up again. Is that normal? Should the Pi always show up on the activate screen or is it normal for it to say "no devices on network?"

Is there another way to confirm it is actively feeding the network? The Pi itself shows red and green (Power and Act) and the back lights (Yelllow and Green) are flickering indicating LAN activity. The router is also lighting up on the Port connected to the box.

Thanks guys. Total noob here.

Jason

You should only use the activation page when using the fr24 image. And only once. If you have now done the standard raspian install you need to re enter your details during manual setup sign up.

Every time you activate it creates another account otherwise.

The rest of the time you should be using the default information and config page that stars when it is running.

Have a read..
    Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by port107 View Post
      Is there another way to confirm it is actively feeding the network?
      In your computer's browser type:
      xxx.xxx.xx.xx:8754
      where xxx.xxx.xx.xx is Local IP of your Pi and should be something like 192.168.0.21

If it is actively feeding, you should see a page like this:
      Feeding FR24 from another source - status.png

Comment

Thank you!!!

Jason

Comment

Working...
        X