Finding out departure time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding out departure time

Hi, I am new here so forgive me if I'm asking something obvious. Today, to my surprise I saw an All Nippon Airways B777 fly by my house near Lisbon Airport (LPPT) (flight NH1975, aircraft JA783A). It surprised me a lot as this airline does not fly to Lisbon, and apparently they're performing test flights from Tokyo to Lisbon and Porto. Now, I wanted to film/photograph this plane as I'm not likely to film it anytime soon again, and I'm trying to find when the return flight to Japan departs, but can't find it. Clicking on the airport here on flightradar I can only see flights that depart until tomorrow afternoon, and it isn't there, so it likely departs afterwards. So can anyone suggest any way of finding out when that flight departs, here on flightradar or elsewhere?
    Thank you.

Looks like it left already. Flew from LIS- MAD and is now on the way to NRT as ANA1974

Comment

Strange, I can see that the plane flew from LIS to MAD on flight NH9410, it departed at 6:21 pm but can't find any record of it on the list of departures from LIS or on arrivals to MAD. It looks like there was just no way of predicting it.

Comment

Originally posted by galineu View Post
        but can't find any record of it on the list of departures from LIS or on arrivals to MAD.
        If it wasn't a "scheduled" flight, it's unlikely to feature in the airport departures and arrivals.

But FR24 has tracked it's flight path/route:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by galineu View Post
          Strange, I can see that the plane flew from LIS to MAD on flight NH9410, it departed at 6:21 pm but can't find any record of it on the list of departures from LIS or on arrivals to MAD. It looks like there was just no way of predicting it.
          I pulled it up on Flightaware under the tail number originally and it showed both flights

Comment

Working...
          X