My Bookmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bookmarks

Hi, I hope this is the correct place to ask, and I couldn't find anything on the subject. I am a silver member, and have made a few bookmarks of my favorite searches. Now very recently when I select a bookmark they show for about 1 second in the filter then disappear. So now I have to manually enter each one into the filter. Is the a glitch, or have they disabled this feature? I hope not because this method of fast searching my main interest, is the reason that I upgraded to begin with. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance
    cold

See comments from FR24

When I open FR24 on a desktop pc and click on an airport pin only it opens a very small information on the left side (where normally the aircraft info is). On a mobile user it makes sense, but not on a desktop (tested with three different PCs and Browsers). I also noticed that when I have an aircraft selected and click on one
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thank you for this information, I tried several searches and read through a bunch of topic and couldn't find anything. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
        I've looked at the link you gave and I have replied there.
        The Bookmark issue has not been solved and it is quite annoying since my principle use of FR is through my Bookmarks, which have various complicated settings for my personal need. None of them work now.

Regards
        Jorma

Comment

Working...
        X