2NOVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NOVA

An aircraft passed over today that showed up on Flightradar as 2NOVA. Any idea what this is?

It's this with a new reg.

F-HLEG Beech 95 Baron (c/n TC-1272) in the hangar at Arcachon

Comment

Most non airline aircraft use their registration as callsign, so callsign "2NOVA" = registration "2-NOVA".

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Most non airline aircraft use their registration as callsign, so callsign "2NOVA" = registration "2-NOVA".
        ....but 2-NOVA is not a registration and no details of departure, destination, height or speed were recorded. I do understand that the details that you refer to (ie 2-NOVA) are usually the registration but this does not appear to be the case here.

Comment

Maybe the aircraft was transmitting the callsign of 2NOVA (its registration) but was not in the FR24 database?
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by alanjohnlew View Post
            ....but 2-NOVA is not a registration and no details of departure, destination, height or speed were recorded. I do understand that the details that you refer to (ie 2-NOVA) are usually the registration but this does not appear to be the case here.
            Did you not bother reading my response?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
              Did you not bother reading my response?
              It's Sunday morning, I've only just turned on my computer! Thanks for your 07.07 post, that may explain it but I have picked up several aircraft where details are "sketchy" and when one finally discovers what it is the aircraft turns out be something rather unusual, often the property of a foreign government. Re your earlier photo, where is 2-NOVA registered?
              Last edited by alanjohnlew; 2017-09-10, 08:59.

Comment

Originally posted by alanjohnlew View Post
                where is 2-NOVA registered?
                Guernsey.

2-REG Aircraft Registry is there for all your Aircraft Registrations. We have a lot of benefits and deliver high quality services.
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Thanks Amner

Comment

Working...
                  X