No announcement yet.

Display Bug since today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site is broken again, now with a new display bug. All the menu icons down to the right side are missing and just show empty transparent placeholders. If you click the clear box where the icons should be they still work but the icons themselves are missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
      Site is broken again, now with a new display bug. All the menu icons down to the right side are missing and just show empty transparent placeholders. If you click the clear box where the icons should be they still work but the icons themselves are missing.
      Server error this morning reported on Facebook

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Seems to be working now.

Comment

Originally posted by jormakos View Post
          Gregg,

I am sorry for misrepresenting you on this thread. I merely wanted to point out that while everybody seemed to be satisfied that the problem was solved it, in fact, was not and the fault had reappeared and at the time still persisted.
          Bookmarks have now been working for the last couple of days. Let's hope it will stay so. I also want to add that FR24 has contacted me by email and explained the issue and that somebody is working on it.

Regards,
          Jorma
          Thanks, and it's all good mate.

Regards,
          Gregg
          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

There's yet another bug that's appeared which worked fine previously. Trying to delete alerts in the account panel no longer works when clicking the red X. Upon first click nothing happens. On next click it disappears from the list but when you delete another one, the original one you deleted reappears. Refreshing the page brings all the deleted ones back again. I have been playing with this for 5 minutes and it is impossible to delete any alerts as they all reappear. Please fix asap.

Comment

I guess I really wonder if the developers are actually listening to the users... I seems to me that with each change, again to ME, I loos functionality that I am looking for and suggestions for potential ideas are poo pooed... I don't know if I personally see the value in continuing to be a subscriber.

AGAIN.. THESE ARE MY VIEWS AND MY VIEWS ONLY...

Comment

Working...
              X