Display Bug since today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Hrm, been removed from my attachment list too.

I see the big banner down the bottom right still, and then had 1 inline the width of the white left navbar about the height of 2 'scheduled' flight info boxes
    I saw those plus a second one, bigger, down towards the bottom of the left panel.

Comment

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for your feedback and taking the time to contribute your thoughts on our Forum. I want you to all know that Flightradar24 is taking the time to read and consider your comments and appreciates your feedback.

Firstly with regards to the Bookmark issue - We are aware of multiple user reports about this and are currently investigating the route cause of the problem. Unfortunately we've made no headway with this issue at this current point in time, but are still working hard at resolving this. We hope to have a bug-fix release for this next week and in the meant time we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Secondly in response to the many varied comments about the new Airports side panel. We are taking all of this feedback down and discussing it amongst the team. Flightradar24 appreciates any and all positive and constructive feedback about our new design and changes and we encourage you to keep them coming.

Lastly if there is any other urgent bug's or issues you're more than welcome to contact us directly at support@fr24.com

Kind regards,
      Gaelan
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Hi,

For spotters the registration numbers, if not the most important, are very important info/data so this new airport (arrivals/departures/on the ground) view on PC doesn't work for spotters and AVgeeks. The previous view was excellent for spotters.

Please revert to the previous style.

Brgds

Comment

It would seem that the bookmark issue on PC's has been resolved. Thanks guys.

Regards,
          Gregg
          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post

Regards,
            Gregg
            This morning it works but now it don't
            T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

The 'expand screen' button still isn't remembering its last status either. Screen always reloads in the small window when refreshing the page.

Comment

As of today, control buttons are missing in Playback mode, Chromium and Firefox tested.

- The bank of buttons normally at the bottom of the aircraft information panel ( follow / share ) etc gone. Actually they might still be there but no way to scroll down to them, even clicking on the information panel and using Page Down doesn't work

- The play / pause button for Playback missing

Screenshot attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by attigliano View Post
                  This morning it works but now it don't
                  Not working for me either! Most frustrating

Comment

Sience two day's web page is very slowly

Comment

Regards,
                      Gregg
                      The Bookmark issue has not been solved for PCs. I used the Contact us on Sep 2nd to tell that all my Bookmarks stopped working. I mostly look at FR with Bookmarks. I have saved settings for various spots on the map with different map types, settings, filters and airlines. The only correct thing I get is the right position on the map. Then my settings appear right for 3-4 secs and after that it reverts to normal view with all airlines visible. This is most annoying since I mainly watch FR with my Bookmarks.
                      It takes a lot of time to set up the view and filters I want for each place by hand every day. I wish somebody would pay attention to this.
                      It is the same both on my laptop and PC. I've tried different browsers etc. Nothing works.

Regards
                      Jorma

Comment

When you click on the "more info" button after the Airport info opens, the screen then displays something similar to the older version. But try as I might the windspeed is always shown in Km/h whereas I have selected Knots on the settings menu. I have Knots displaying fine on the main aircraft plot screen, so maybe this is a bug yet to be noticed ?

Thanks

John
                        T-EGMC14 -- RTL2832U / R820T+ Raspberry Pi + Dump1090 with home made 8 element colinear 12m above ground level.

Comment

Originally posted by jormakos View Post
                          The Bookmark issue has not been solved for PCs. I used the Contact us on Sep 2nd to tell that all my Bookmarks stopped working. I mostly look at FR with Bookmarks. I have saved settings for various spots on the map with different map types, settings, filters and airlines. The only correct thing I get is the right position on the map. Then my settings appear right for 3-4 secs and after that it reverts to normal view with all airlines visible. This is most annoying since I mainly watch FR with my Bookmarks.
                          It takes a lot of time to set up the view and filters I want for each place by hand every day. I wish somebody would pay attention to this.
                          It is the same both on my laptop and PC. I've tried different browsers etc. Nothing works.

Regards
                          Jorma
                          Jorma,

You may want to be a bit cautious about taking posts out of context. At the time I made that post it was clear that the issue was resolved, all be it very briefly, as can be seen from the post following mine from Attigliano. I didn't get the opportunity, nor was it likely necessary, to jump back in and add anything further as Attigliano had summed the situation up quite well. Also Gaelan had made it clear it was, and is, being looked into.

At the risk of sticking my neck out once again, at the moment the issue re bookmarks now seems to be resolved. Perhaps I should say it's working for me.

Regards,
                          Gregg
                          Last edited by fungus; 2017-09-14, 01:28.
                          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

✈ Take a closer look at New Flightradar24 Features—Airport Information Panels, New Weather Layers, and Better Email Alerts, learn more about flight tracking and get the latest aviation news with Flightradar24.
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I can just add that there are some more design updates, to make it easier to read, coming to the airport information panels coming next month.

Comment

Jorma,

You may want to be a bit cautious about taking posts out of context. At the time I made that post it was clear that the issue was resolved, all be it very briefly, as can be seen from the post following mine from Attigliano. I didn't get the opportunity, nor was it likely necessary, to jump back in and add anything further as Attigliano had summed the situation up quite well. Also Gaelan had made it clear it was, and is, being looked into.

At the risk of sticking my neck out once again, at the moment the issue re bookmarks now seems to be resolved. Perhaps I should say it's working for me.

Regards,
                                Gregg
                                Gregg,

I am sorry for misrepresenting you on this thread. I merely wanted to point out that while everybody seemed to be satisfied that the problem was solved it, in fact, was not and the fault had reappeared and at the time still persisted.
                                Bookmarks have now been working for the last couple of days. Let's hope it will stay so. I also want to add that FR24 has contacted me by email and explained the issue and that somebody is working on it.

Regards,
                                Jorma

Comment

Working...
                                X