sbs-3 sitting to feed fr24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbs-3 sitting to feed fr24

If it not a government secret-----will someone that has sbs-3 feeding fr24 please post their sitting. I've tried everything I read about on line and still not working after a week of trying.

thanks
    Donnie

Pretty sure the trick is don't use a latest version. Something like 1.0.16-x

Or use some software in between that can output Avr format untouched

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

If you can't find a copy of an earlier version then PM me your email address and I'll email copy of v1.0.16-11 to you in a zip file.
      I had the same issues with my SBS1 earlier this month and had to go back to this version in order to start uploading again after over a year off. See this thread: FR24Feed-Not-Connecting-to-SBS1-on-USB

I can post the zip as an attachment if that's okay with forum admin, it's 1.1Mb in size?

Comment

Martin------I haven't been able to find and early version of FR24 software. I also can't find a PM for you so you can send a zip of v1.0.16-11.

Thanks for your help.
        Donnie
        Last edited by b772er; 2017-08-02, 13:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebwx View Post
          If you can't find a copy of an earlier version then PM me your email address and I'll email copy of v1.0.16-11 to you in a zip file.
          Unless I'm mistaken, PM's are still disabled in this forum?
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Thanks for the info Mike.

Donnie

Comment

Thanks Mike, hadn't realised the PM's were turned off.

Donnie, email should be on it's way without the file to make sure I understood the address correctly. I would edit that post and remove the address now.
              If you don't receive anything then pop me a message on my Contact Form and I'll send the file over.

Comment

Contact!

Comment

Martin-----received your first pm. Have not received a pm with zip file.

Donnie

Comment

Hi Donnie,
                    I've emailed it to you twice as a .zip folder and haven't had it bounce back.
                    Have you checked your trash folder in case it's been put in there because of the attachment?

If one of the Mods can confirm I'm allowed to upload it then I'm happy to post it here?

Comment

Martin------from what I've read icloud will send mail it not sure of to the spam/junk folder or into never land. Your mail was not in the junk folder I'm sure it went to never land. I copied an old fr24 (1.0.12) feed I had on a old lap top and got it working yesterday. Thanks for your help and effort.

Cheers
                      Donnie

Comment

Glad you got it going in the end, Donnie.

Comment

*repost to reach out multiple users*

Can you guys refer to this thread and do some tests for the FR24 guys... https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ivers-RPI-only!
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                            *repost to reach out multiple users*

Can you guys refer to this thread and do some tests for the FR24 guys... https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ivers-RPI-only!
                            I tried both downloads and there was nothing to try. I thing this is only for RPI. I am happy to see that they are working on this for us SBS/windows users.

Donnie

Comment

Ooops.

Well if you know anyone else, spread the word. Hard to believe with all the people posting and asking how noone has responded to Khan :/

Comment

Working...
                              X