Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVB-T stick

Hello.

I have this kind of stick DVB-T DAB FM RTL2832U & R820T Tuner Mini USB RTL-SDR & ADS-B Receiver Stick BX. Sorry, i cant include link because im new here. Anyway, its from ebay.

I installed fr24feed software. Log seems to be ok, it connects and pings. The problem is, it did not found any aircraft. My location is 10km away from airport, so there is quite a lot of traffic.

Wrong stick?

Restart and start it in visual output mode and check the log per common errors and see.

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Im running Windows xp.

Comment

Works the same. The important information is at the top of the log on launching. not once it starts pinging out

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Do you mean fr24feed.exe, how to open it "visual output" way?

Comment

Execute it. You can obviously see it is just pinging server and not receiving

The reason why usually occurs when it starts. Close it. Open it, analyse the output as it loads config and connects to the hardware

If it's got the wrong tuner like you asked, it will say it right at the top and differ to the working example in my first post on that thread

Comment

Originally posted by jarskis View Post
              Im running Windows xp.
              Have you installed the Zadig driver?

I have a DVB-T dongle and get termination (SIGTERM) message when I run my windows software?

It requires you to install the libusbK.dll driver using Zadig USB Driver Installation utility that you can download from http://zadig.akeo.ie.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Yes, Zadig is installed. Im just little bit worried, if its installed "right way". Should i change the driver for stick with Zadig, or just install it?

I still cant add links and this forum image uploader gives me an error before i have 4 post. So i´ll try to send screenshot in next post.

Comment

Still problems with links

ibb dot co/jp7NVQ

Comment

Did you, before installing Zadig, load the drivers that came with the DVB-T?
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Seems the outputs now hidden less than the Raspberry pi builds.

You are meant to replace the drivers using zadig, there is a picture how to on the download page for it.
                      Windows Driver Installer library for USB devices . Contribute to pbatard/libwdi development by creating an account on GitHub.

The other trick, open task manager. Close all copies of MR-dump1090.exe and open it (mr-dump1090 only) again

For further details refer to <https://github.com/MalcolmRobb/dump1090>

Found 1 device(s):
                      0: Realtek, RTL2838UHIDIR, SN: 00000001 (currently selected)
                      Found Rafael Micro R820T tuner
                      Max available gain is: 49.60
                      Setting gain to: 49.60
                      Exact sample rate is: 2000000.052982 Hz
                      Gain reported by device: 49.60
                      *8dc8228499006315f058940e46ff;
                      CRC: 000000 (ok)
                      DF 17: ADS-B message.
                      Capability : 5 (Level 2+3+4 (DF0,4,5,11,20,21,24,code7 - is airborne))
                      ICAO Address : c82284
                      Extended Squitter Type: 19
                      Extended Squitter Sub : 1
                      Extended Squitter Name: Airborne Velocity
                      EW status : Valid
                      Last edited by Oblivian; 2017-07-27, 08:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                        Did you, before installing Zadig, load the drivers that came with the DVB-T?
                        Yes, maybe i have to remove if it helps.

Comment

Things may have improved, but I was never able to find a way to remove previously installed drivers and replace with Zadig for Win XP.
                          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Things may have improved, but I was never able to find a way to remove previously installed drivers and replace with Zadig for Win XP.
                            So, there is no solution?

Comment

Often have to be brutal and delete the latest oemxx.inf from windows\inf and a couple of DLLs if it holds on.

Comment

Working...
                              X