Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email account

Hello to all

i need change my email in flightradar24 website , someone know if doing that affects my rpi running flightradar24 to works? if yes need i running configuration again right?

thanks in advanced

cheers

Carlos

I doubt it will stop it working, but would probably need the new one when reconfiguring down the track - its only used during signup/configure to prove identity with sharing key.

They are meant to be tied, so get in contact with support with alias/current details and what new is meant to be.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

No, it doesn't affect your feed. Email support@fr24.com from the email address that is connected to your account and provide your email email address. That's it. After that you can login using your new email.
      --

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post
        Email support@fr24.com from the email address that is connected to your account and provide your email email address. That's it. After that you can login using your new email.
        That doesn't always work as some have new email addresses but can't access the old account. It's happened to me when changing broadband provider.

Surely it should be OK if the feeder emails support from their new email account and quote the old one?
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
          Surely it should be OK if the feeder emails support from their new email account and quote the old one?
          Yes, they can do that but then they would need to provide their sharing key.
          --

Comment

Working...
          X