Alert problem help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert problem help please

I live in the USA and it seems like I'm not getting any alert anymore From my side of the world. I'm getting alert from all over the world daily just none from North or South America. Does this mean we are not having any planes having problems or what? Thanks

Nobody has a answer?

Comment

Hi Charlie,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with alerts. Can I ask what kind of alerts have you created for aircraft in the America's? Are you able to provide an example of an alert you're expecting to work that isn't?

If you don't want to mention it over the forum feel free to drop us a line at support@fr24.com.
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
        Hi Charlie,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with alerts. Can I ask what kind of alerts have you created for aircraft in the America's? Are you able to provide an example of an alert you're expecting to work that isn't?

If you don't want to mention it over the forum feel free to drop us a line at support@fr24.com.
        Gaelan,
        I'm not really educated on the types of alert that we can get on here. Some of the examples of what I am getting is. Squawk 7600 Radio problem, Squawk 7700 General emergency. That seems like the ones I'm getting on my phone. And they are all from other parts of the world and not from North or South America. My question is I guess are we just not having any in my part of the world or am I doing something wrong? You would think that we would be having alerts here too. As I'm typing this I just got one from Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Thanks

Comment

I'm getting 7600 and 7700 alerts on my Iphone a few times a day from all over the world but I'm not getting any from North or South America. I live in Louisiana and would think that we are having alerts on this side of the world but I don't get them.
          I don't really know if I'm doing something wrong or what. I just got one from Saudi Arabia while I was typing this.
          Thanks

Comment

Hi Charlie,

The Squawk alerts you've described are globally detected and then presented to users. There should be no specific restrictions on seeing these in North or South America and you should be receiving them when incidents are occurring. In the last 24 hours I've received at least two Squawk alerts (two 7600 alerts) in North America, are you able to confirm you also received these?
            Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Charlie,

Alert was just sent out over Texas around 4:25pm Texas time.
              N345ZF
              Squawk: 7600

Did you get that one?
              Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
              [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                Charlie,

Alert was just sent out over Texas around 4:25pm Texas time.
                N345ZF
                Squawk: 7600

Did you get that one?
                Yep I got that. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X