Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FUTURE FEATURE REQUESTS & UPDATES - Data Sharing

Passenger
    Request Wake Island Airfield info be added to your database. PWAK is a Pacific Ocean outpost that is inhabited and has flights from Hickam Field in Honolulu serve it. The airfield also serves as an emergency landing site for trans Pacific flights as well as posts weather data for the airfield. I recently switched to Flightradar24 from another app that did provide this information. I would like to see it included in the Flightradar24 app. Thanks.

Passenger
    I run a feeder on Ubuntu Server 18.04.2 LTS and therefore suggest that the fr24feed 64-bit binary for Linux is updated (from time to time) as the version available now is nearly three years old. According to the change log, at lot of good stuff has happened since version 1.0.18-5 :-)
    Last edited by erpomik; 2019-02-12 at 20:31.

Passenger
    Would be nice with an option of having T-radars monitored by FR24 so one could get a notification, if the feed suddenly stops.

Local monitoring (I use XYmon) is not always enough. You can monitor that services (dump1090 and fr24feed) are running, but not if they produce any feeds to FR24.

Passenger
    In recent versions of the PI package the init script has disappeared. Not everyone has converted (nor is willing to convert) to systemd and this requires us to rewrite the init script. Would be nice to still have it in the package.